Jawline filler in Austin is a nonsurgical cosmetic process that our medical experts conduct to give your jaw area a more defined appearance. At MAEVA Aesthetics, Adriana Culling will inject a safe substance under your skin in the area under treatment.
About Jawline Fillers
How Jawline Fillers Work
A variety of dermal fillers for jaw improvement plump up your skin to give it a smoother and more youthful appearance. How the filler works depend on the type:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) – is a mineral compound that exists naturally in your bones. As a filler, it adds fullness to your jawline and smoothens folds and lines.
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) – contains tiny collagen beads that maintain your jawline skin looking firmer and fuller. It is a semi-permanent filler that can last for several years.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Jawline Filler?
You might be an ideal jawline filler candidate if you have a weak jaw and are looking for more definition. Please note that jawline fillers only add to the existing jaw structure; if you want a jaw reduction, we may advise a surgical procedure. Below are functions of jawline filler in Austin that will help you decide whether you’re a fit candidate.
- Adding volume to your jawline
- Creating a separation between your neck and jawline
- Create a sharper angle on your jawline
- Reduce aging effects like skin sagging and wrinkles
- Smooth out lines and creases on your jaw