Jawline filler is a nonsurgical cosmetic process that our medical experts conduct to give your jaw area a more defined appearance. At MAEVA Aesthetics, Adriana Culling will inject a safe substance under your skin in the area under treatment.
About Jawline Fillers
How Jawline Fillers Work
A variety of dermal fillers for jaw improvement plump up your skin to give it a smoother and more youthful appearance. How the filler works depend on the type:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) – is a mineral compound that exists naturally in your bones. As a filler, it adds fullness to your jawline and smoothens folds and lines.
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) – contains tiny collagen beads that maintain your jawline skin looking firmer and fuller. It is a semi-permanent filler that can last for several years.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Jawline Filler?
You might be an ideal jawline filler candidate if you have a weak jaw and are looking for more definition. Please note that jawline fillers only add to the existing jaw structure; if you want a jaw reduction, we may advise a surgical procedure. Below are functions of jawline filler that will help you decide whether you’re a fit candidate.
- Adding volume to your jawline
- Creating a separation between your neck and jawline
- Create a sharper angle on your jawline
- Reduce aging effects like skin sagging and wrinkles
- Smooth out lines and creases on your jaw
What are the Results of Jawline Filler?
Jawline fillers display instant results by restoring volume to deflated or sagging skin. They also fill lines and wrinkles with nutrients to boost the skin’s overall complexion around the jaw area.
However, jawline fillers are versatile, and each patient can achieve their desired outcome. For instance, men tend to go for jawline fillers to achieve a “superhero” jawline profile. With the help of Adriana Culling, you can achieve your desired results that last longer.
Are There any Side Effects to Jawline Fillers?
Jawline fillers are safe, and any side effects are mild and temporary. They may include the following:
- Acne-like bumps on the skin
- Redness, bruising, swelling, and bleeding
Jawline Filler Treatment Recovery Time
If you experience any side effects, they may take a few days to disappear. However, a cold compressor can help reduce any after jawline filler treatment pain and discomfort if you want to resume to work immediately after the procedure. However, we may recommend at least 24-hour recovery time before you can resume strenuous activities.